Cambridge University Press announcement about the launch of a new journal.
Global Health, Epidemiology and Genomics seeks to increase our understanding of human health and
disease worldwide by integrating population science, genomics and applied technologies
Key features of GHEG include:
- An international editorial team including Editor-in-Chief Manj Sandhu and Associate Editors
Charles Rotimi and Michele Ramsay.
- High quality, peer reviewed articles.
- An expedited review and publication process.
- Article processing charges waived until December 2016
- Gold open access publication – making our papers freely available online
- Regular themed collections providing a forum for in depth coverage of key areas and led by
Guest Editors. Calls for papers for forthcomingcollections on ‘Women
in Global Health’, ‘Longitudinal Population-Based Studies’ and ‘H3Africa and Genomics in
Africa’ are now open:http://journals.cambridge.org/gheg/collections
- A dedicated website to engage the global health community, providing information
about GHEG and featuring regular, topical blog posts.
Please take a look: http://gheg-journal.co.uk/
For more information about GHEG or the process for submitting a paper or blog post please contact our
editorial office email@example.com.